Duration: Dec 11, 2023 - Feb 28, 2025
Offline lectures - Recordings will be available online
One to One doubt-solving
One to One Answer Evaluation
One to One Telephonic Mentorship.
Counselling and Guidance at PW OnlyIAS offline centers.
Seminars/Topper's talk at offline centers
01. 1000+ Hours of Daily LIVE / Recorded Classes to ensure comprehensive coverage of GS concepts
02. Optional Classes for subjects notably Political Science & International Relations (PSIR), Sociology, Anthropology, Public Administration, Geography, History, Hindi Literature
03. CSAT Module to cater to the recent evident unexpected increased difficulty level of GS-II in UPSC Prelims
04. Daily Pre + Mains Tests for constant evaluation and performance enhancement.( 5000+ Prelims / 500+ Mains Questions through Full Length Tests + Sectional Tests + Subject Completion Tests)
05. Dedicated Mentor to assist you throughout the ebb and flow of this journey
06. Study Material (Hard Copy)18 UPSC Sampoorna Books
Udaan Magazine (For Prelims Quick Revision )
Prahaar Magazine (For Mains Quick Revision)
Udaan 500+ Magazine (15 Month Current Affairs)
Monthly Current Affairs Magazine
07. Free UPSC Khazana
Faculty Interaction with Community (in Phased Manner)
09. 45 Days Prelims Crash Course (in Offline Mode)
10. Monday-Saturday LapsLap 1: Memory Creator (Smart Revision) to ensure daily revision of the last class before the next class
Lap 2 : Smart-Sheet Tracker (Regular Test + Tracker) to track your real progress within well-defined and relevant parameters.
Lap 3 : Get closer to Conceptual Clarity through daily G.S. Classes planned and panned out in a subject-wise schedule
Lap 4 : Doubt Solver Mitra to make sure that all of your doubts stand resolved.
Lap 1: Rewiring Bootcamp for required Strategy Change based on Weekly Tests’ Performance
Lap 2 : Weekly Performance Reward where Top 3 Scorers of the Weekly Tests to be displayed and rewarded for their efforts and performance
Current Affairs Class will be conducted every Sunday
12.Personalized Mentor Assistance where you will be assigned a mentor to help you out with your strong and weak points after subject completion tests
13.Daily Class Notes PDF (pre-prepared) so that you don’t miss the important points of class
14.Retd. Bureaucrat Regular Interactions for those Special Sessions of Bureaucrats for their word of advice as per their on-ground experiences
15.NOTE : The cost of the course is INR 69,999 (+GST). Early bird discount price is 55,999 (+GST) for the first 500 students.
16.Timing : 9 AM – 1 PM.