Full Fees: GS B6 40,000/ + GST , GS B5 50,000/ + GST, GS B4 50,000/ + GST, GS B3 50,000/ + GST Register NOW for CTR Model Batch
|GS B3 Hybrid 2024
||12 June 2023
|GS B4 Hybrid 2024
||22 June 2023
|GS B5 Hybrid 2024
||16 July 2023
|GS B6 Hybrid 2024
||16 Aug 2023
- 1000+ Hours of Daily LIVE / Recorded Classes to ensure comprehensive coverage of GS concepts
- Optional Classes for subjects notably Political Science & International Relations (PSIR), Sociology, Anthropology, Public Administration, Geography, History, Hindi Literature
- CSAT Module to cater to the recent evident unexpected increased difficulty level of GS-II in UPSC Prelims
- Daily Pre + Mains Tests for constant evaluation and performance enhancement.
( 5000+ Prelims / 500+ Mains Questions through Full Length Tests + Sectional Tests + Subject Completion Tests)
- Dedicated Mentor to assist you throughout the ebb and flow of this journey
- Study Material (Hard Copy)
- 18 UPSC Sampoorna Books
- Udaan Magazine (For Prelims Quick Revision )
- Prahaar Magazine (For Mains Quick Revision)
- Udaan 500+ Magazine (15 Month Current Affairs)
- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine
- Free UPSC Khazana
- Faculty Interaction with Community (in Phased Manner)
- 45 Days Prelims Crash Course (in Offline Mode)
- Lap 1: Memory Creator (Smart Revision) to ensure daily revision of the last class before the next class
- Lap 2 : Smart-Sheet Tracker (Regular Test + Tracker) to track your real progress within well-defined and relevant parameters.
- Lap 3 : Get closer to Conceptual Clarity through daily G.S. Classes planned and panned out in a subject-wise schedule
- Lap 4 : Doubt Solver Mitra to make sure that all of your doubts stand resolved.
- Sunday Laps
- Lap 1: Rewiring Bootcamp for required Strategy Change based on Weekly Tests’ Performance
- Lap 2 : Weekly Performance Reward where Top 3 Scorers of the Weekly Tests to be displayed and rewarded for their efforts and performance
- Current Affairs Class will be conducted every Sunday.
Essential But Extras
- Personalized Mentor Assistance where you will be assigned a mentor to help you out with your strong and weak points after subject completion tests
- Daily Class Notes PDF (pre-prepared) so that you don’t miss the important points of class
- Retd. Bureaucrat Regular Interactions for those Special Sessions of Bureaucrats for their word of advice as per their on-ground experiences
NOTE : The cost of the course is INR 40,000 (+ GST) only till the Batch Starts. After that the price would go back to INR 50,000 (+ GST).