01. 1200+ Hours of Daily LIVE / Recorded Classes to ensure comprehensive coverage of GS concepts
02. CSAT UP Module to cater to the recent evident unexpected increased difficulty level of GS-II in UPPSC Prelims
03. Daily Pre + Mains Tests for constant evaluation and performance enhancement.( 5000+ Prelims / 500+ Mains Questions through Full Length Tests + Sectional Tests + Subject Completion Tests).
04. Dedicated Mentor to assist you throughout the ebb and flow of this journey
05. Study Material (Hard Copy)
- 14 UPPSC Wallah Books
- UP Current Wallah Monthly Current Affairs Magazine
- UPPSC Prelims Wallah Mark Booster Revision Booklet
- UPPSC Mains Wallah Mark Booster Revision Booklet
06. Faculty Interaction with Community (in Phased Manner)
07. Monday-Saturday Laps
- Lap 1: Memory Creator (Smart Revision) to ensure daily revision of the last class before the next class
- Lap 2 : Smart-Sheet Tracker (Regular Test + Tracker) to track your real progress within well-defined and relevant parameters.
- Lap 3 : Get closer to Conceptual Clarity through daily G.S. Classes planned and panned out in a subject-wise schedule
- Lap 4 : Doubt Solver Mitra to make sure that all of your doubts stand resolved.
08. Sunday Laps
- Lap 1: Rewiring Bootcamp for required Strategy Change based on Weekly Tests’ Performance
- Lap 2 : Weekly Performance Reward where Top 3 Scorers of the Weekly Tests to be displayed and rewarded for their efforts and performance
- Current Affairs Class will be conducted every Sunday
Personalized Mentor Assistance where you will be assigned a mentor to help you out with your strong and weak points after subject completion tests
10. Daily Class Notes PDF (pre-prepared) so that you don’t miss the important points of class
11. Retd. Bureaucrat Regular Interactions for those Special Sessions of Bureaucrats for their word of advice as per their on-ground experiences
12. NOTE : The cost of the course is INR 44,999 (+GST) . Early bird discount price is 35,999 (+GST) for the first 500 students.